Monday 11 May 2015

Yes, I am fine, but....


Its been several years now from the mess I found myself in. Picked up the pieces, moved on, tried to make a success of my life and myself, pretended as if relationships have been on a even keel. Funny how things actually seem like it, when you pretend. When you want to scream and pull your hair out, but maintain a serene and even beatific expression, no one can gauge the storm within. Yes, success has not eluded me. A good worker, wife, mother, daughter and even sister. All boxes ticked. But why do I want more from my life? What do I want? The restlessness is back but in milder measure. Must be the beta blockers or is age catching up? What seems steady and calm still has a measure of the turbulence within. Will I go through life and youth unable to quell the stirrings within?

No comments: