Wednesday 26 November 2008

Returning home

I cant imagine its been so long...My last post was 8 months ago. Why did I not blog? Writer's block? No idea. I was lost for some time in the frivolous, intensely public world of Facebook.

But suddenly I felt this unexplainable urge to revisit my blogsite and talk to myself and connect with little old 'me'. The last 8 months have been mixed...good work, good appraisals, change in office leadership and a couple of visits to my second 'home' the UK.

I just got back from the UK last weekend after attending TechWorld 08 and got some interesting takeaways. Will write about that later.

I have just bought the book "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle and it comes highly recommended. Will read it and add some more posts.

So am I home? Of course...home is where the heart is..

No comments: